F19_CoNa

investment payback released

11 posts in this topic

Ohh my, I just made money on a game investment! Just recieved 49.50€ 

SMS is sending out the investment payments for the early adporters. I think pC2 might get a boost in sales today.... But not from me though.

Got mine today too. Not that much, but more than half of what I paid for the title. Plus I got all the fun of watching it come together over the years of development. 

:reading: meantime in Skatteverket office near you....

;-)

Yeah not bad, got 27 Euro back. Now I see why they wanted to close the window for pCARS2 funding before releasing the payback amounts, some people expected to make big profits.

Hope some of those sycophant fan boys who spent a lot of time astro turfing pCARS on all the forums and YouTube sim discussions got a higher return on their investment, otherwise I suspect they might be disapppointed.

Don't get me wrong I really like pCARS but I think the funding and promise of profit returns if it sold well colored a lot of the supporters opinions and discussions of it throughout development.

:reading: meantime in Skatteverket office near you....

;-)

Lol, yes IRS is always looking when you make a cent.

and remember, this is just the first payout. Next time we will probably get .....50 cents (no, not the one that went bancrupt) 

got 490$ back (dont know how I paid back then in $... it was 300 euro)

Dont forget guys, it's the 1st payment, and it's only 110% of what you invested.

We are going to get paid each quarter for the next 2 years(how much... I dont know)

I got mine this week.... :woot:

Basically I didn't pay for this title...

Which considering how it turned out and the lack of interest in it here isn't a bad thing at all... lol

I am not saying a word about mine.

Tax people are watching :neaner:

I don't know, I like it more than AC.

AI in MP, able to simply host a server myself for a friend or two (as opposed to AC's convoluted separate tool) with said AI to make a race--it suits my needs more than AC, whatever your opinion of the modeling of various aspects is between the two.

It has less glaring issues that break the immersion for sure, it still feels like a couple of patches away from being something great though...

Unfortunately both studios have got a couple of loose cannons who don't have a clue about public image or the negative effects of viral marketing...

So both have fallen off my radar lately in terms of any serious race time... They both get booted up if there's some sort of physics improvement or addition of something that should of been implemented before the "release"... However I've been left disappointed over the last few months from both after each check... 

Unfortunately enough I'm with Piotr above......it's disgusting really so I've ploughed all the money back into buying it again on PS4 to have SOMETHING to justify the cost of my G29.