Sign in to follow this  
Staniol

Thrustmaster T 150

kludger   

Wow nice price point for PC+PS4 will look forward to seeing reviews once it's out for how it compares to the TX and T300RS.

Staniol   

Bet Logi is chewing nails over that right now. Much better looking specs than the overpriced G29.

Yep. I just checked it, Logitech is selling the Driving Force GT for the same price in my country.

Clever timing and move from Thrustmaster... but we still need to see the reviews or buy one...

(honestly, it looks great, and you always need a replacement wheel in case of breakdown. Wait I have an old logitech formula force... than a third one is what I need...:) )

Staniol   

The First review. They praise the belt/cog hybrid, but there is no hard mount and most importantly, no PC driver yet, so I assume we still have to wait for a decent review.

I believe the latest driver has support for PC.  lack of hard mounting is a bit of a bummer but it certainly looks much better value than the G29.  A shrewd move by TM.

Remon   

That review is a month old.

Yup, if you couple this with the T3PA (pro or not), it's cheaper and probably has better FFB than the G29/920.