Oqvist

OSW ordered

Brun   

Sent an email to Heusinkveld asking when their Pro pedals will be available again. For the sake of my bank balance I hope Thrustmaster get back to me about the £13 adapter first.

Lets hope that you get  the Thrustmaster adapter soon.

In this OSP wheel video they are using Holger QR->

The seller will probably have his hands full of orders with that price. I hope he is legit and can fulfill all the orders.

F19_CoNa   

Got a photo on the backside with the quick release from them. The shipping to Sweden was 50€ which is acceptable.

The QR is meant for direct connection on the shaft, so it won't work for me, as I have an extender attached also.

PANEL.jpg

QR.jpg

Using a standard QR like D1 specs should work if there is enough room between the paddle shifter.

The diameter of OSP quick release seems similar to D1 QR but you should ask if alternative quick release would fit.

Im wondering if they 3d printed the main body of the paddle shifters and body of the button plate. Top and bottom covers are carbon fiber but dont know what material they used for the rest of the wheel.

F19_CoNa   

After having used the D1 qr for a coulpe of months now and it has been performing perfect, still as tight as when I got it.

I have now ordered and recived another qr, which will be used for the OSP SW1 box I also just ordered. Will get it in June as they have a high demand right now. I will do some feedback on that. Might even be a video review actually.

Oqvist   

New firmware out https://granitedevices.com/wiki/IONI_firmware_releases

My OSW still going strong. Never had any problems with it not a single hickup. Only the side issues with grounding. I am on a new mainboard now and it fair much better then the old one. I can now use also my older ascher button box without occasional double shifts or reluctances to shift. The newer Simucubes are supposed not to be nearly as sensitive to grounding issues though.

Went back to the TX for some months to run some arcade titles. That is the other big con and probably the biggest plus for the upcoming more commercial directdrive wheels. TX works for sure but everything is loose beside the lack of torque. I wish I went for another PSU though because the meanwell 600w is unbelievably loud. Never heard such a loud 80 mm fan or if it´s a 60 mm in my life. It screems at idle and get even worse whenever any force is output from the wheel.

Oqvist   

Lol I worked hard to favour the osw and managed to beat the time with 50 hundreds of a second. Now I will not test anymore but take for granted that the osw setup is faster. Don´t matter that I have 100s of h on the osw and way more on the he ultimates  and just 1 on the G29 :P 

Always the driver at the end of the day. So many fast aliens on half broken dfps :)