GTSANTIF1

Project CARS screenshots and vid thread.

^ I haven't seen a single thing like that. Go figure. And I've raced that track a fair few times.

I've seen other videos showing similar things...so I'm aware you aren't the only one

The most annoying thing for me is the lap time invalid bollox. That and a dodgy AI levelling system.

Chaz   

Joined the pCARS bandwagon. (I mean that in a positive way. smile ) Put in a few hours to get comfortable. Nice change of pace coming from AC. Took 2 laps around the Glen. Cheers.

Chaz   
nicely aligned in triple, what POV do you use?

POV as in field of vision FOV? 125 in-game cockpit.

Mudcat   

First online race. Had a rough start, getting swept up in other folks mishaps the first 2 laps. Wrong place, wrong time, but just pitted and settled in, wound up having a pretty good battle with another car for several laps. Shame I was a bit anxious to get the position back after being passed, spun myself out to try and avoid hitting him. Hope others will enjoy it. Got some of my best lap times going through the battle, so was happy with that to say the least.

Cool vid and nice looking cars. I haven't tried that one yet

Pressure from behind always gets you. Hell - it even affects professionals!

Piotr   

How is it possible to racord sucyh a long replay? I always seem to have something like 2 minutes (in free practice, did not do races yet). Where are those replays stored?

sorry for 'dumb' questions - I suspect I missing something very obvious duh

Mudcat   

the option is there at the end of the race, for online you have to be on the ball cause you only get like 10-15 seconds to remember to save the replay. Then it is stored with the highlights with the others.

Piotr   
the option is there at the end of the race, for online you have to be on the ball cause you only get like 10-15 seconds to remember to save the replay. Then it is stored with the highlights with the others.

thanks! thumbsup

dyrgl   

This video explains all the little details and weird ways to work that this game has for race starts. Everything is explained: from how jumpstart detection (not) works, how to get the best getaway, etc.

LeemzHQ   

I'm having trouble taking in-game screenshots with PCars and I think it's because I'm using triple screens.

I can take them fine in the game using the Steam hotkey (F12) but if I'm in the showroom or pause during replay to take a pic the resulting pic is stretched/distorted and I never even see my car.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Are any of you guys using triple screens having issues with in-game photos?