Sign in to follow this  
Walrusboy

Any more "So You Think You're Fast" Hotlaps?

I know everyone is happy with the new multi-player, but with my work schedule and personal preferences I enjoy hotlaps a lot more then races.....Any chance they will be back?

I suggest using the current car and track combo to run hotlaps. I don't think anyone is going to use their time to practice two different combos during the week.

I suggest using the current car and track combo to run hotlaps. I don't think anyone is going to use their time to practice two different combos during the week.

+1

With everything being stock atm why not practice with everything? It'd be good to get a few laps in something different to refresh the brain after searching for tenths to beat the rest of you for the sunday event or the hotlaps haha...

Excellent ideal. A Week long competition, before a main race.

I had planned on bringing it back on exactly this basis. wink

It also helps people who can't make the weekend racing feel part of the event.

We'll start again from next week. Hotlap/MP to be announced Monday 2nd.

So the week ending MP race should be titled: "So you think you can put 5 laps like that together?"

;)