Sign in to follow this  
Chunx

A Chuckle, or a Veiled Shot @ MS/Xbox One?

Chunx   

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/23/need-f...od-as-next-gen/

I think even EA reps know that a gaming-rig PC will outshine any console (even next gen) on graphics quality. I am not so sure the mainstream media knows that, but the guy who said it was a big wheel @ EA.

We saw A LOT of games shown at E3 on the PC, vice any console. Obvious reason: there really aren't any next-gen consoles to play them on, and what was there (probably franken-consoles of a pre-production variety) were in the Sony and MS displays. Still, the way to go for showing sexy graphics on your new Battlefield 4 (or whatever) is on a PC. And on a PC running Win7, I might add.

Think about this article, and give us your analysis - if there is or isn't any reading between the lines to be had here.

A swipe at Slightly Mad's pCARS too?

Nah! EA would never take a swipe at a competitor...would it? exitstageleft

Also I agree PC graphic in a properly configured PC will always be better. The only thing consoles have going for them is you know the game will play at a high graphics setting no matter what game. With the PC you have to look at specs to make sure you can play it. Other than that PC will always be better

cuz the Next Gen 8 Core APus with 8 1.6Ghz cores, 8 GB of Ram and 768-1152 Stream Processors matches my 8 cores running at 5.15 Ghz, 16 GB of Ram, and 1792 Stream Processors.

SMH... When Next Gen Consoles can output to 3+ Displays from one unit with 4x FSAA......