Sign in to follow this  
BillyRiley

RRRE DTM Season

So I bought the DTM 2015 DLC for RRRE...but how do I actually race the DTM season?

When I go to single player, I can select the car - so I select DTM 2015 - and then I go to play - but it starts me at Bathhurst and there's no other tracks.

First off - do you have to create your own DTM season?

Second - I did so (because I couldn't find out where to do it) but there's nowhere to save my details and now have to re-add the tracks because it just says "1 Round" again!

I'm slightly disappointed. I thought I'd be able to jump in and start a DTM season without faffing around

Any help would be greatly received.

F19_CoNa   

Yes, if you want to run a championship you need to select which tracks to use.

You go to championship then select DTM 2015, select car and then in the right column you chose track.

The first track is by default the first one in alphabetic order, so select one track, go back, then with the + sign add next track, and so forth. Once you have all tracks selected, go back to first screen and hit "Go race"

It could not be much easier ;)

R3E season select.jpg

R3E season.jpg

Thanks F19_CoNa - but I had already posted that I had done that.

You have - however - confirmed that you do have to do that in order to race DTM and I'm not missing a DTM Season option.

The second question was about saving. There's no save option and when I setup my DTM season, I jumped in and did a few laps of Hockenheim and then left the game. When I went back to the game, and selected the Championship option, it only shows 1 round...in other words, it's not saving my tracks I set up. This is pretty infuriating because it means - currently - and I've had to do this 3 times now - I have to select the tracks again and each time I come back to the game.

Is there a save option I'm missing somewhere or is there an auto-save that isn't kicking in for some reason?

Thanks again.

F19_CoNa   

OK, I think the problem here is that it won't save the championship until you have finished your first race.

I have tested and if I just go in and do some laps on the first trace and then quit, I see the same issue. The championship is not saved.

So, test this by doing a one lap race . Finish the race, then quit.

When you go into championship next time you will get this screen below. There you have your progression the championship and all races are saved and also your progress. There you also can create new championships. 

I think this is done to allow you to quit a bad race and give you the chance to come back later and redo the race. So that is why it's not saved. But to get there you must at least have one race completed.

20170625222554_1.jpg

That's great thanks.

I have been in and performed Practice and Qualy1,2 and 3 and after each session it said it saved.

I haven't been in since, but I guess save after each session is exactly that.

Thanks for your help.