Troy_Uyan

VIDEO REVIEW: SCES EnduRacers - Event 3: Le Mans

The SimHQ Motorsports Sports Car Endurance Series using the Enduracers rFactor 2 mod, presented with high quality video and live commentary. The video and audio were recorded live during the race and then edited to make a condensed "broadcast highlights" video.

► Race Thoughts
A fun and cinematic Le Mans experience including a full day/night cycle within the 90 minute event and rain in the morning!

Head over to SimHQMotorsports.com to sign up and join in the Enduracers action.

► Championship Information
League: SimHQ Motorsports
Championship: Sports Car Endurance Series
Simulator: rFactor 2

► Event Information
Round: 3 / 5
Track: Le Mans
Race Length: 1.5 Hours (90 Minutes)
Classes: LMP2, GTE

Some notes about video stats from the previous rounds:

• Round 1 - Suzuka: 849 views in 4 weeks
  • Round 2 - Road America: 691 views in 2 weeks
  • 7 - 12% of those viewers watch approximately the ENTIRE video

You guys are putting on a good show and people are watching it!

Keep the good grid sizes and the racing action coming!

I heard you say that the rewind is not working? Did you pressed keystroke "R", to enter replay mode, before attempting to rewind the replay? Because its the only thing that i am missing from your videos. A good replay of an accident or an overtake would be awesome.

Again thank you Troy for your time, doing this. I am sure that everyone here is very satisfied to have a race video of their race.

On 2/6/2017 at 1:21 PM, GeorgeManousakis said:

I heard you say that the rewind is not working? Did you pressed keystroke "R", to enter replay mode, before attempting to rewind the replay? Because its the only thing that i am missing from your videos. A good replay of an accident or an overtake would be awesome.

Again thank you Troy for your time, doing this. I am sure that everyone here is very satisfied to have a race video of their race.

Ooooh, I did not know you needed to press R. I was trying to rewind as if it were a recorded replay file, etc. Ok, good to know, thanks George! And no problem, this is pretty fun for me :) 

On 2/6/2017 at 2:44 PM, S. Clark said:

Awesome stuff Troy, my son and I enjoyed every minute of your video and commentation.

Awesome! Glad to hear it!

On 2/6/2017 at 7:33 PM, Rino Demeulemeester said:

Apologies for an unpronounceable name :)

I had to ESC asap, or else I would have missed dinner reservations. 

I'll stick around next round. 

Rino, no problem on skipping interviews, definitely not mandatory. Yes I tried your name with Richard's help in the interviews at the end, I think it went okay :D haha.

Thanks Rob and Doug for your comments as well! Overall, I'm glad you guys enjoy the videos. I enjoy making them and it is fun to commentate for me. See you all next round.

6 hours ago, Troy_Uyan said:

Ooooh, I did not know you needed to press R. I was trying to rewind as if it were a recorded replay file, etc. Ok, good to know, thanks George!

One detail. Pressing "R" will enter replay mode. Pressing "R" again will get you on live feed again. You can monitor what mode you are from the bottom right corner of the game. Now on your video you see "live" displayed there. Make sure that after every replay to get back to live feed again by pressing "R" again.

And 2 more tips in case you don't know either. 

1) As soon as you pressed "R" you will be transfer back to replay 20 secs. This is by default the value on player.json file at this line "Instant Replay Length":20, If you find you self pressing "R" and come short every time and need to manually rewind the replay more in order to get to the incident, adjust the value in player.json to your preference.

2) Left and right arrows control the direction of rewind or forward during the replay. Holding down left or right Ctrl and pressing left or right arrow, you have fast rewind or fast forward. I found that much easier then to click with my mouse on the arrows on the replay control.

goon   

Brilliant video yet again Troy - I'm sending all these to my friends who drive pCars in an attempt to get some interest in rF2, and forming a team.

(So glad you didn't catch any of my 'moments' in the race!)

Gareth