F19_CoNa

Bathurst 12H

7 posts in this topic

Absolutely spectacular track for GT cars, and the 12 hour is a real treat. Very high up my list of tracks I must get to. Looking forward to it!

Been looking forward to this for a year. My home track. 

I hope Maranello Motorsport win, really excited to see this. The day begins in around four hours, there's an early practice session, a couple of qualifying sessions and then the top ten shootout -- famous for the V8 Supercars around here.

stream starts in less than 20 minutes

That finish was absolutely pathetic by SVG. Really disappointed that Ingall put it in the wall, too. Would have liked to see Skaife contest for another Bathurst win.

Great finish from Maranello, and Toni Vilander is just a monster. Consistently 2-3 seconds a lap faster than everyone else for his entire stint. Amazing. 

I was hoping for a last lap battle, but it was quite obvious that Ferrari had the control, even if there were plenty of situations when the leader field was mixed up. SVG did not show the best of races this time though, way to agressive. Lots of action during the whole race.

Not the finisz laike in previous years but I enjoyed the stream anyway. I like how the position onboard cams, so you can see what happens in cockpit, not just the view from dashboard to road ahead