Troy_Uyan

VIDEO REVIEW: SCES EnduRacers - Event 2: Road America

10 posts in this topic

The SimHQ Motorsports Sports Car Endurance Series using the Enduracers rFactor 2 mod, presented with high quality video and live commentary. The video and audio were recorded live during the race and then edited to make a condensed "broadcast highlights" video.

► Race Thoughts
We had a total of 29 cars on the grid today for an hour and a half around Road America. With the track modder himself in the race! Great multiclass action and some early and late chargers gaining some serious positions.

► Championship Information
League: SimHQ Motorsports
Championship: Sports Car Endurance Series
Simulator: rFactor 2

► Event Information
Round: 2 / 5
Track: SCES Road America
Race Length: 1.5 Hours (90 Minutes)
Classes: LMP2, GTE, GTC

Great job again, Troy!

Only had a quick look w/o sound (I am at work now), but see myself messing arond on lap 10. Poor Makis had little chance to avoid me. My car was damaged from collission and wall contact a lap earlier, it was in last corner of lap 9 so I was not sure about damage at stayed out. I guess my concentration was also demaged as I was angry with myself to getting myself into position to be touched by GT.

I look forward to later today to have a look at whole wideo with sound,.:thumbsup:

Great video Troy and some nice insights from the podium finishers.

Excellent video. Great job.

Good race that I lived in some moments with Jon Uyan and de Filipis. A pleasure to run with you. Congratulations to the winners.

Great video again Troy!

Great video Troy! The reason I was so slow around lap 24 was because of a spin at the second corner. I was worrying that I had touched the GTC that spun coming into the last corner.

Sorry to Jon for pushing you out wide before the carousel. I thought for sure you'd do a flip-flop on me and go around the outside. But you were still there on the corner exit and we touched. Glad you held it together though as there was a big tire wall looming ahead.

Thanks everyone for a great race and congrats to the winners!

Thanks for the comments guys :) For this video and last week. This is pretty fun to do actually, and I'll be getting better as we go along.

You guys are doing some great racing out there so it is nice to be able to bring that together for people to enjoy. :yep:

I appreciate the post-race conversation it sparks as well, as people mention some back story as to what happened at certain parts that were caught by the video.

See you guys next race! For what should be a pretty cinematic Le Mans experience.

Thnx for the report troy, nice to see.

Unfortunally you missed some GT action from later in the race.

You also missed that Don was closing in pretty fast in last few laps to me, due the fact of different strategies :) 

9 hours ago, cedward said:

Sorry to Jon for pushing you out wide before the carousel. I thought for sure you'd do a flip-flop on me and go around the outside. But you were still there on the corner exit and we touched. Glad you held it together though as there was a big tire wall looming ahead.

NP Colin, I didn't expect you to out accelerate me that easy and I was also going wide to give you room on the inside. I knew you didn't realize I was still on the outside when we touched. It was a racing incident.

I need to crank up my boost a little, "saving fuel, less load" strategy is not working. :) Grats to JPH for that last lap pass, I had nothing left for him as I was on same set of mediums the whole race, as he correctly guessed during interview. 

Oh yeah, nice job with the vid Troy ;D ..as usual.