Sign in to follow this  
nhill40

Hey, Conny - DTM '92 series!

nhill40   

Picked these cars up on a whim over the weekend - wow, where have these cars been all my life?!?  :eek2:

The cars all look and drive great - gobs and gobs of grip and really fun to get sideways in.

This will probably remain a dream because I don't think there is much appetite for R3E DLC in the community, but a DTM '92 series would be amazing!

F19_CoNa   

Yeah, those are a real hoot and one of my favorits too :thumbsup:. We had them on our server for a while when it was running. Right now we have not updated the server, but sure it would absolutely be possible to run a league. Main problem here is probably to get enough people as usual  :sigh:

I have been getting my R3E kicks over at SRU, but they have halted any racing for now, since the online issues that was introduced with the last release.They have been running these cars together with the touring classics, which are quite simmilar in performance.

They are running a test event on friday to verify that all is working again (unfortuantely I cannot join) so contact Oliver Kilian (Olli Kilian ) and he will set you up if you want to try. http://simracing-united.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=545

If possible we could do a short series during Christmas. I'm open for that.

nhill40   

Great info, thanks Conny!  You really are SimHQ's official R3E ambassador - I think Sector3 owes you a salary (even if it's only paid in VRP :hahaha:)