Doug Atkinson

SCES EnduRacers - Signup / Registration

Any chance I can change car. I chose the Corvette, but just can't get along with it.:nope: There just is no feel for me to work with and get the car set up so I'd like to change to the Ferrari 458 please. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, not_him_59 said:

Any chance I can change car. I chose the Corvette, but just can't get along with it.:nope: There just is no feel for me to work with and get the car set up so I'd like to change to the Ferrari 458 please. :thumbsup:

Sure. Changes can be made per the rules. No penalty pre-race 1. Which class, car, and number would you like? Please select before the event so I can add it to the entry list, Teamspeak, etc.

1 hour ago, Doug Atkinson said:

Sure. Changes can be made per the rules. No penalty pre-race 1. Which class, car, and number would you like? Please select before the event so I can add it to the entry list, Teamspeak, etc.

Hi

we want to change as well.

We take the Aston Martin.

Rinus Janssens -> 15WEC Aston Martin #95

Richard Blokker -> 15WEC Aston martin #96

8 hours ago, not_him_59 said:

Hey Doug,

I'd like to change to the GTE Class Ferrari 430GT 09LM Hancook Team Farnbacker #89.

:D thanks

Hi Neal. That car is spoken for. Please select another Ferrari.

Listing is here of who has what already:
http://simhqmotorsports.com/index.php?/topic/10989-sces-enduracers-championship-points/

Thanks.

Sorry Doug, my bad, should have checked first. :banghead:

so my choice is the GTE Ferrari 09LM Virgo Motorsport #96  edit: superceded.

thanks

Announcement on attendance for the 5 events

Guys, I know things happen and it is a real busy time of the year, but we are getting a dismal turnout for practice races regardless of what time or day they're scheduled. I've tried to offer one that is better timed for Europe, and one for Americas, but either I haven't hit the right time spot, or whatever. Hopefully this isn't an indicator of waning interest in the series. But I must say it: If we get less than 50% of the entry for a race (40 entered, so 20 cars) then we will finish that event but the series will be dropped. Now I hope we have close to 40 cars but if is goes bad on turnout, that is the plan.

Thanks guys.

Sorry about this Doug, but having tried the Ferrari in earnest, I am having the same problem as I had with the Corvette and also with the BMW. There is just no feedback on lateral movement, whereas now I've tried the Aston, the FFB is a delight! So please as there is nothing I can see in the rules about changing the model pre-season, can I (and I promise it will be the last time) change to the car below.  I checked and there is no 93 in the list of entrants.

08LMS James Watt Automotive #93 Aston Martin.

Coutie   

My pal Cabernet Johnson's pedals broke, so I don't know if he'll make the first race.

On 1/6/2017 at 10:08 AM, not_him_59 said:

Sorry about this Doug, but having tried the Ferrari in earnest, I am having the same problem as I had with the Corvette and also with the BMW. There is just no feedback on lateral movement, whereas now I've tried the Aston, the FFB is a delight! So please as there is nothing I can see in the rules about changing the model pre-season, can I (and I promise it will be the last time) change to the car below.  I checked and there is no 93 in the list of entrants.

08LMS James Watt Automotive #93 Aston Martin.

NP

4 hours ago, J-P. H. said:

Server is just restarting or is it down atm?

It is running fine. Multiple cars on track.

Ronald   

Team Name: RARE Endurance Team

Driver Full Name: Ronald Kracht

Forum Name: Ronald

Class (GTC, GTE, LMP2) GTE Aston Martin

Car Number: 98

Car Brand: Aston Martin

28 minutes ago, Ronald said:

Team Name: RARE Endurance Team

Driver Full Name: Ronald Kracht

Forum Name: Ronald

Class (GTC, GTE, LMP2) GTE Aston Martin

Car Number: 98

Car Brand: Aston Martin

Hi Ronald. Please select another car number. 98 is already taken.

The entries are here.
http://simhqmotorsports.com/index.php?/topic/10989-sces-enduracers-championship-points/

Thank you.

Unfortunately I won't participate in any race this season. This means you can give my driver spot to someone who is waiting for a cockpit.

The reason is a damaged joint (sounds a bit strange ^^) underneath the big toe. Have fun and good luck for the upcoming races.

Ferdy H   

Team Name:hawkmotorsport

Driver Full Name:ferdy huffman

Forum Name:ferdy h

Class (GTC, GTE, LMP2) gte

Car Number:88

Car Brand:aston martin