Doug Atkinson

SCES EnduRacers Series

109 posts in this topic

On 30.10.2016 at 9:24 AM, Matthias said:

I'am in, if it is european friendly time. (no teammember yet)

Oqvist, ktel, and Matthias... you now have access to the private forum with the polling questions. Thanks.

Hello all,

I'm interested in this series.  Not sure if the race times will work being from Canada.  I guess we'll find out!

Cheers,

Tino

TinoM, I'll add you to the private forum to add your votes for the polling.

I'll be driving the Ligier JS P2 Judd, skin #57

Can't do sunday evenings though. I have to get up super early on mondays to avoid getting stuck in traffic even worse than I already will, and on sundays I cook dinner for 2-3 days in one go as I don't have much time and energy to cook after work. Racing on sundays I still prefer over saturdays because it allows for some practice on saturday. I won't have much time to practice the rest of the week. Hence, I voted for the earliest available time on sunday. That way races should end just in time for me to start cooking.

Roenie, be sure and vote in the poll. It has the times listed to start by GMT times.

1 hour ago, Roenie said:

Hence, I voted for the earliest available time on sunday.

Already did, Doug.

Since I don't see the new topic, guess I better make an entry.

Driver: George Emery

Class: TBD

Car: TBD

I am also interesting for this, if the times/dates suits me. Please add me to the private forum Doug.

Thanks

cedward, Emery, George... you've been added to the private forum. Please add you selections for polling.

Due to the controversy the Poll 2 start time question caused, I have created a single poll question with more options. It is available in the private SCES Enduracers private forum

I would like to be part of it, when and if the time is fine.

Count me in for a GTE car!

8 hours ago, Staniol said:

I would like to be part of it, when and if the time is fine.

Count me in for a GTE car!

Peter, I'll add you to the private forum access. Please vote soon as you can in the polls.

I will be posting the launch tomorrow for the new series.

Interested in joining the series?

Registration is now open.

If you do not have access to the series private forum, please add your name to this thread and I will open access for you.

If you already have access to the private forum, please register.

SCES-EnduRacers.png

Im sure the series will be a sucess...but the time slot for me is bad, for longer races.

Im currently racing on this slot on the AC UK series...but its a fast event. So unfortunately I have to pass.

I've done some races here before, does my account still have acces to the private forum? I might just sign up 

3 hours ago, Yuri_Kasdorp said:

I've done some races here before, does my account still have acces to the private forum? I might just sign up 

Yuri, I'll open access for you.

8 hours ago, Angelo dos Santos said:

Im sure the series will be a sucess...but the time slot for me is bad, for longer races.

Im currently racing on this slot on the AC UK series...but its a fast event. So unfortunately I have to pass.

Just to be sure I understand Angelo, you do realize our entire event is 2 hours total time including the qualifying, warmup, and race?

2 hours ago, Ze_Jesus said:

Hi Doug,can I join you guys?

Sure. I have opened up the private forum for you. It is right above the rF2 forum.

I was hoping for Sunday races before I responded and I see you've gone with that so I am IN!

1 hour ago, Marco_Pereira said:

Hi Doug Can i Join??!!

1 hour ago, Paul_Nadeau said:

I was hoping for Sunday races before I responded and I see you've gone with that so I am IN!

Marco and Paul. I added you to the private forum access. Please register. Thanks!

Doug ignore the team names of Horizon group drivers for now, we shall figure it out who is teaming up with who and which class before the series starts. 

18 minutes ago, Jon_Uyan said:

Doug ignore the team names of Horizon group drivers for now, we shall figure it out who is teaming up with who and which class before the series starts. 

Single driver teams Jon. Every driver fends for themselves. :) But there can be usual team names, just unaffiliated with points and driving assignments.

25 minutes ago, Doug Atkinson said:

Single driver teams Jon. Every driver fends for themselves. :) But there can be usual team names, just unaffiliated with points and driving assignments.

RIGHT! I'm cutting my ties with Horizon! For too long have they held me back, what with their cunning preparation and expertly-tweaked setups! I shall step into the light. I shall go forth and prove my worth!

New team name: "Crabbing Badly Racing"

No. "Midfield Maybe Race Team"?

No. Definitely going with "Gone Rogue Motorsport"