Sign in to follow this  
nhill40

Anyone seen Pumbaa around?

nhill40   

Anyone heard from Pumbaa lately?  No activity since 8/31 - very unusual for him.

I know he's periodically mentioned health issues (his back, I think?), so just hoping he is ok.

Piotr   

You just have to start a new thread titled "Capitalism is great and modern monetary system is backbone of our prosperity".

And you will soon see the red eyes of the behemoth staring at you at night...

:neaner:

Oqvist   
4 hours ago, Piotr said:

You just have to start a new thread titled "Capitalism is great and modern monetary system is backbone of our prosperity".

And you will soon the red eyes of the behemoth staring at you at night...

:hahaha:

On 13/10/2016 at 8:03 AM, nhill40 said:

Anyone heard from Pumbaa lately?  No activity since 8/31 - very unusual for him.

I know he's periodically mentioned health issues (his back, I think?), so just hoping he is ok.

Yeah I had a terrible spring and then the world went crazy stupid...

On 13/10/2016 at 8:21 AM, Coutie said:

He was on steam a couple of hours ago.

That's rarely me as 3 people use the account and I've been in and out of hospital for months... If you see me listed as online in steam chat you will end up talking to a girl as I don't use it lol... She passed on a few messages from last year this week... So don't expect me to contact through there...

On 14/10/2016 at 0:58 PM, nhill40 said:

So still tooling around the virtual track, just sick of us apparently! :D

That's a big negative to both... Haven't driven competitively since August... Can't really keep the concentration up, so gaming in general has been limited...

I am however sick of the human races propensity for worshipping spoon fed landed gentries and the danger that has put our species in..

On 14/10/2016 at 5:52 PM, Piotr said:

And you will soon see the red eyes of the behemoth staring at you at night...

Now I am not that predictable am I?

Or do you see me as the masochistic type?

Surely you don't expect me to go walking up to Mormons in the street to discuss the fallacies of their religion?

No, I wait for them to come to me, that way I get to see the glint in their eye that was their hope to convert someone slowly turn into dread as they hear that they have wasted their time approaching me, or better yet their lives up to that point as I counter every fallacy...

Going up to a preachy religious nutjob to talk to the brick wall that they are just ain't my style...  :neaner:

Piotr   
On 20.02.2017 at 2:26 PM, Pumbaa666 said:

and I've been in and out of hospital for months...

Get well soon, Pumbaa! We all miss you here, but most importantly we wish you get better and take care about your health. Simracing can wait. Most of us will be here for another 10 years anyway... So come back when you feel better. I enjoyed some of our forum exchanges as much as our racing on virtual track. On the latter I stood no chance most time anyway ;-)