Doug Atkinson

Automobilista event?

50 posts in this topic

Could b e if it is run after the Enduracers League has finished. I like sundays for racing too.

I would be interested in running with you guys. I joined this forum because I saw your post. I ran the American Game Stock Car At Race Department a while back. I dropped out for a bit and this sounds really interesting. It sounds like a good time to get back in. If you can find enough people interested.

+1 whatever from AMS

except karts and trucks ;-)

Bump!

Just want to get this topic alive again, so we can plan a timeslot in advance for 2017 :thumbsup:

I would recommend we do not fix it for one or car (class) /t rack combo, but rather treat as tasting menu dinner and do more shorter races with different classes. We have variety that no other sim can provide from Karting to Formula Truck. 

Who knows, maybe we have to live with one AMS event per year, so when we do it, let's book a bit of time and have fun with many different cars.

What do you guys think? 

I think that is a really great idea, Piotr.

I remember doing an rF1 series a while back with (I think) the WSC1970 mod - each week was a different class of car and it was a lot of fun.

Just got the game and like it even better than the predecessor GSC, so I would be interested to join as well.

On 24.12.2016 at 11:57 PM, NimRud said:

Just got the game and like it even better than the predecessor GSC, so I would be interested to join as well.

Great to see you back, Frank!:thumbsup:

20 hours ago, Piotr said:

Great to see you back, Frank!:thumbsup:

Thx for the warm welcome, Piotr! Been awhile! :cheers:

Feels great to grab a wheel and try all the new racing sims I missed during the last years. Couldn´t decide what to try first so I simply bought them all, have tons of fun and practise a bit for all the online events I can join in the future! ;D

Hope to catch you and the others on a virtual track again soon! :old_simmer::)

We have 15 drivers who have expressed a commitment or shown interest in moving this forward, so I have created a private sub-forum for those drivers. Check your PMs. ;)

Anyone who is interested in participating who hasn't already commented should add their name to this list and they will get access to the private sub-forum.

Interested if it all works out not sure I can commit though. Low on energy at the moment. 

Okay, we tried. 9 responses in 2+ weeks. Maybe somewhere in the future this wonderful title will get more interest here among readers.

Such a shame Doug there is so little interest.

For any that do want to race with AMS, we still have weekly thurs night AMS club races at REVS, just look for the server name beginning 'revs-'.

Races start at 9pm GMT and are usually 30-45 mins.

See you guys later today. :old_simmer:

Just watched my son take some laps at Adelaide...gawd this looks great!

In my heart, I feel like if someone put a feeler out there for "V8's at Adelaide this Sunday", you'd get a whole raft of people jumping on the thread saying "I'm in!"...in my mind though, I know this isn't the case.  :(

SUCKS.