Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PreacherMan

Wheel Calibration

6 posts in this topic

Someone please explain how I'm supposed to do this, because I'm thinking I'm doing this wrong.

Yes.  It asks me to turn it all the way one direction and then the opposite way to 90 degrees.

Now, is that 90 degrees from that stopping point?  Or is it when the little degree marker says I've turned 90 degrees from dead center?

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎17 at 0:09 AM, PreacherMan said:

Now, is that 90 degrees from that stopping point?  Or is it when the little degree marker says I've turned 90 degrees from dead center?

90 degrees from center

When you do it, you will see that pcars is indicating on screen your total wheel range based on that 90 degrees input. For example If you have your wheel set for 900 your should see similar numer on screen when you hold it at 90 degrees. If it goes like that just click on 'finish'  and you are done.

HI :)
1. turn the wheel full extent left and right a couple of times, then leave wheel at center and click next.

2. turn the wheel 90 degrees and hold it and click next...the wheel will return to center and let it do that :)

Notes: sometimes I have to do the calibrate when I enter the game. I unplug the wheel due to placement constraints.

Thanks, Macedk.  That worked perfectly.  pCARS is now driveable for me.