Sign in to follow this  
Doug Atkinson

The Grand Tour

gongo2k1   

I don't even care if the show is about cars anymore or where they even film it. I just want to see the gang back together again, having fun and being silly.

Top Gear was at it's best when it moved away from being a serious car show...

If "The Grand Tour" is nothing but road trips, I will be more than happy... :)

The source of the Nile was great, their trip from Florida to New Orleans in those garbage 2nd hand cars was hilarious, their attempt to find the best driving road in Europe was entertaining and great to see the roads they found, and of course any time they stepped over the line like Argentina.. Honestly can't say I was disappointed with any of their trips...

Piotr   

My most memorable moment was in Middle East one, when the trio rushed to make it on time to Bethleyem to meet a newborn.

The final scene when they found the baby... I don't think I ever laughed louder and longer than that... since I the first time I watched "Airplane!" movie in 80s

Weasy   

All I ever want to see after the best TG ever is Jeremy driving a Reliant Robin anywhere!  :)

nhill40   
10 hours ago, Darren_Blythe said:

This is about the only time I can think of that my Prime subscription has come in useful :P

I'm ambivalent about my subscription too...but it always seems like there's *just* enough to keep me in.

Man in the High Castle was really good if you haven't seen it.  Season 2 due out on prime in a couple weeks (see?  *Just* enough!)