Sign in to follow this  
Weaponz248

NASCAR Heat 2016

So Forza comes out with a NASCAR expansion and lost in the dust was another anouncment. 

NASCAR Heat Evolution from Monster games Coming to XBox one, PS4, and PC Sept 13 2016.  

http://www.nascarheat.com/

Same guys that did the original NASCAR Heat and Dirt to Daytona. . 

Will it be everything I want in a NASCAR game?  No but I expect to much ;) As long as its got a good career mode and solid foundation for years to build on Ill be happy. 

Magnum   

haven't read up on it yet, but if it don't have user done, user choices pit stops, proper drafting, and proper engine controls (heat, setups ect ect), then it can't really be a NASCAR car... they need to just license iRacing's NASCAR model. imo

I doubt there will ever be a "Sim" NASCAR Title.

Marketing and Development teams classify "Sim" as "Not Fun".

I think there was an interview somewhere w/ a Studio that did Racing Games, and they blatantly said the Titles sway to the Arcade Side because it's more appealing to an wider audience blah blah blah.

While True, it alienates the small realism guys.

For a Realistic NASCAR Experience, nothing has come close to iRacing for me.

If iRacing could get good or decent AI and release a Single Player mode.  Something like $60 dollars for off line AI with all the NASCAR stuff and then keep the online component separate. Id love it!!!   Hell $60 for sprint cup and all the tracks they run and then $20 for the other series.  

On 5/23/2016 at 6:26 AM, Magnum said:

haven't read up on it yet, but if it don't have user done, user choices pit stops, proper drafting, and proper engine controls (heat, setups ect ect), then it can't really be a NASCAR car... they need to just license iRacing's NASCAR model. imo

Honestly for a console I want pit stops(full choice like RL) and good AI and a career mode. I do want some adjustments but it doesnt have to be full blown like iRacing

5 hours ago, SkateZilla said:

The mountain dew dale jr VR Game will be more realistic than this, lol.

Lets not get our hopes up now! ;)

I have this game for the Xbox One.  It isn't NASCAR Racing 2003 Season that's for sure, but I was surprised that it is actually somewhat interesting and fun. You can use a gamepad, but I don't understand why anyone would use a gamepad instead of a wheel and pedal setup.  I'm using a Logitech 920 mounted to a Wheelstand Pro.  It works with both Xbox One and PC.  

Ignore the specs in my signature. I haven't posted here in years and have gone through two more PC setups since that one.  Now that I'm back, I'm having trouble figuring out how to update my signature.  Going into "Profile" doesn't seem to be the way.