Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
F19_CoNa

SimHQ Motorsports R3E server online again

23 posts in this topic

We have setup an open server at the public R3E lobby again. :thumbsup:

The idea is to get some friday racing going again and we are starting with the new GTOs at Sonoma. As it's a public server without pw anyone can join.

I will post times when I will be there, so join for some friday fun.

This friday I will be there from 20:00 CEST

I can't make it today but I'll try for next week. I've never raced online before and even just a practice session with other players on the track would be good experience for me.

NP, You are most welcome, we will help you out to get the online experience rolling.

Your simrace life will never be the same again once you go online. :D

I will for sure join you as much as I can

See you on track :-)

Any TS server ?

I will not be available this friday, but for next friday I was planning the formula Jr on some fun track.

By then we will hopefully also have the F4 so perhaps that would be a fun option.

We have set the server with WTCC 2015 and Sachsenring for doings some racing this evening.

I will be on the server at 19:30 CEST if someone would like to join.

Unfortunately that's smack in the middle of the day for me here in Utah. Maybe I can work from home this week and hop on during lunch time or something...  Just don't tell the boss! :P

I'll be joining in a moment. Do we have a TeamSpeak server?

Really fun having the timing element being a factor, even with no one else on the server. I've never run the WTCC 2015 cars on Mid Ohio before, but after some adjustment I was turning in 1:31.2 lap times. Still lots of time to be found out there, but it's always fun to improve by a few tenths in a single session.

So, I just experienced the T1 mayhem in a pub GT3 race at Nordschleife... hahahaha. We started with a field of 24 and ended with 10. I advanced more places from people quitting than anything else!

20160520132240_1.jpg

I didn't realize you were an alien!  :notworthy:

I managed a 1:30.1 before rage-quitting in a tantrum of swear words...  :cuss2:

Thanks for introducing me to the online portion of the game, it's really interesting and fun!

Though I fear I'm already planning my next bulk vRP purchase :skyisfalling:

It doesn't seem like many people are running the GTR2 pack, but when I test drove them, they seemed like fun cars.

I'm waiting for the summer sale in the next month or two to see if the Touring Classics and GTR2 packs go on sale, but I'll definitely be buying both.

Nah, not an alien, they have just not found the combo ;) 

How do we switch the car/track selection on the server? Is there a voting option, or do you have to change it manually? It would be great to run something like Audi Sport TT Cup 2015 at Hockenheim or GTO/Group 5 at Slovakia.

It's set manually, but it's possile to have a rolling schedule of different cars and tracks.

Doug is away today and I'm racing in the SRC VTCC today, but for next week we can set these combos for sure.

Sure thing, what combo do want to drive?

Hi 

I go for anything, think I have the must cars and tracks

Aquila is fun, and Dtm 2015 or GTR  "not try´d those yet" but there´s always the first time ;-)

There is a patch comming, probably on Thursday. Might give us some new content .

Why not Gr 5 or DTM-92 ? have not driven those in a while now. 

17 hours ago, F19_CoNa said:

There is a patch comming, probably on Thursday. Might give us some new content .

Here's hoping they've managed to fix the "ping 0" issue. It doesn't affect me at all, but I'm getting tired of *every* thread getting crapped on by people with slow DSL complaining endlessly about it. It's like, can't we complain about something else? We need more threads complaining about the lack of rain... :P

19 hours ago, F19_CoNa said:

Sure !

Server is up with DTM-92 on Nurburg ring (short)

30 min practice, 10 min quali, 20 min race

I will be on the server on friday at aprox 19:30 CET