Sign in to follow this  
MCUSA

Looking to trade Thrustmaster TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Rim for TH8A or TH8RS shifter

MCUSA   

Hi Everyone! I am looking for a Thrustmaster TH8A or TH8RS shifter to use as a handbrake for rally/dirt sims. I have a Thrustmaster VG TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On which I would like to trade for a shifter in preferably like-new condition although I will take any TH8A or TH8RS that is in good condition. If you are interested in a trade, please respond this this thread or PM me. I will post pictures of the wheel on request but I can promise that it has been taken care of very well and works flawlessly.

Oqvist   

Are you going to mod the shifter? It felt very weird as a handbrake as it has no resistance but long travel.  I used the sequential for handbrake instead. 

MCUSA   

Probably not, just would be nice to have an analog handbrake with plenty of travel that has a table mount.

Piotr   
On 22.04.2016 at 9:38 PM, Oqvist said:

Are you going to mod the shifter? It felt very weird as a handbrake as it has no resistance but long travel.  I used the sequential for handbrake instead. 

here is my 'advanced' solution for lack of resistanse, have to admit it works perfectly :thumbsup:

IMG_0346(1).JPG