Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mudcat

US Race Car Pack

10 posts in this topic

Just wonder if anyone has picked this up yet, looks good though with no ovals yet not sure about the Stock Car Ford Fusion.  Seems like it would be fun, just looking for any feedback for those who may have picked it up.

I'm disappointed they didn't follow through with their IndyCar announcement... Fictional liveries and no Indy 500 despite the announcement of the plans to incorporate both the track and the full field of drivers...

Why they are adding another Stockcar when there are no ovals and apparently no ovals coming for the title if I've followed the forums correctly, I dunno...

Looks like I'll have to go to their forums every now and then, the Indy 500 thing would be fantastic.  

On 2 mars 2016 at 3:55 AM, Pumbaa666 said:

I'm disappointed they didn't follow through with their IndyCar announcement... Fictional liveries and no Indy 500 despite the announcement of the plans to incorporate both the track and the full field of drivers...

Why they are adding another Stockcar when there are no ovals and apparently no ovals coming for the title if I've followed the forums correctly, I dunno...

You will have to get pC2 to get that :neaner:

After pCARS 1 I think I'll pass...

I mean I made a profit from the game, but there was a good marketing technique that they can't use this time around to catch me out... 

And judging by their marketing techniques and lack of ethics, we could be waiting for pCARS 3 before we see more than one oval...

LOL, I never thought I would hear Pumbaa admitting to profit ;)

Then again, I never though anyone, besides the companies, would ever make a profit on developing games. Well, they got part of it back on DLCs.

I wonder what the few guys that put in a heap of money on this initially, even loaning from parents apparently, said when they finally saw the result.

Well, if it's not coming till pCars (insert # here) then that's a shame, but mostly because I won't be buying any of the subsequent pCars games.  I don't mind the DLC in this tbh, it seems reasonable enough for what it is.  But it is pretty silly that they can't even get in any kind of oval.  Guess left turns only is too hard to model rofl

On 23/03/2016 at 11:28 PM, F19_CoNa said:

LOL, I never thought I would hear Pumbaa admitting to profit ;)

It's the most positive thing I can say about my pCARS experience... :P

Yeah I really help their marketing campaigns haha... Although I an typing this whilst waiting for a patch to download...

With 2 new GT3s...perhaps time to do a GT3 race? It was quite a while since we gave pC some love.

I still enjoy driving it and it's fully capable of getting a crowd here. I'm not up for any series again, but perhaps a 12 lap NS with x10 time to get some low light.

Anyone up for it during Easter weekend?

Tried the new merc briefly..swapping ends.

The cr.7 had to have it hehe (danish driver)

Monza, spa gt3 country :)

Still working on Le mans in the lmp1 audi..boost concern is not my style ;) (just another thing i need to learn to master..sigh) :)