Sign in to follow this  
Magnum

Stanceworks Track Expansion

Magnum   

So, I'm confused... the title is track expansion... but the description is new cars?

out today for all platforms.

Magnum   

nevermind... and its pretty awesome...

"Today, Project CARS continues its programme of continual updates and fresh content delivery with the release of the Stanceworks Track Expansion, introducing five brand new cars and a spectacular scenic road course to race on!"

I will say this about their DLC...I find it odd that none of it is ever on sale. The base game goes on sale from time to time for varying discounts, pretty standard stuff.

The DLC, though, is never anything but full price. As of right now, all the DLC together costs as much as the standard game does. Yet while the game can be had during sales for less than that, the DLC is never cheaper, and as they release more it will only go up to have it all. Sure, none of them are that pricey alone, but it's now $45 to buy it all, and the DLC from Jun of last year has never wavered from its original price.

Very unusual in the modern era.

LeemzHQ   
On 1/30/2016 at 10:06 PM, Jedi Master said:

I will say this about their DLC...I find it odd that none of it is ever on sale. The base game goes on sale from time to time for varying discounts, pretty standard stuff.

The DLC, though, is never anything but full price. As of right now, all the DLC together costs as much as the standard game does. Yet while the game can be had during sales for less than that, the DLC is never cheaper, and as they release more it will only go up to have it all. Sure, none of them are that pricey alone, but it's now $45 to buy it all, and the DLC from Jun of last year has never wavered from its original price.

Very unusual in the modern era.

True. But, a lot cheaper than buying all the content in iRacing or R3E. :)